As per section 1.3 Quality Policy of the MRMC BMM
It is the Policy of MRMC to maintain a quality system designed to meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 in pursuit of its primary objectives, purpose and context of the organisation.
Our policy is to:
- Give and maintain satisfaction to all our clients and customers and other stakeholders and interested parties whenever possible, meeting and exceeding their expectations;
- Comply with all legal requirements, codes of practice and all other international national requirements pertinent to our business activities;
- Reduce hazards by employing the ALARP principle, prevent injury, ill health and pollution;
- Provide resources and equipment and training (CPD) to enable and ensure and the objectives are met.
- Maintain the system that will achieve these objectives and seek continual improvement in the effectivenessand performance of the system based on risk analysis.This quality policy provides the framework for setting, monitoring, reviewing and achieving our objectives, programmes and targets.
The policy, manual, and overriding system will be regularly reviewed by the responsible director to ensure that it remains appropriate to our business, customer base and above all ensure that it performs its primary function of being a worthwhile management tool for the delivery of quality management and assurance.
Updated 9th July 2020.